Friday, March 28, 2008

What Men Do With Action Figures..............


This just cracked me up!!!


I am trying to get more in touch with "boy humor" lately as it appears the male/female ratio in this house will be evenly matched come fall. Yikes! Emma, Claire, and I are used to having the upper hand - this might get dicey!


I have been doing a little more reading on raising boys - realizing that, many of our friends have mostly girls. I wonder what that is about? It is a large majority for us. I realize I have done it before - but to be honest, Grayson and all his gross motor, gun noises, and affinity for swords all seemed a bit strange to me. Monte always knew it was normal - I just wasn't so sure. I aim to be well educated enough this time to smile through the destruction. Any raising boy book suggestions anyone?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is perhaps the best hunting picture I've ever seen. You guys rock.

Jason

Marci @Finding Joy in the Journey said...

Ok, I'm glad I stopped in tonight because I found this picture very amusing, but better yet, Jason's comment made me giggle. Now I know that my husband isn't the only one sneaking around reading blogs! =)

ps I've started a name list in my mind for you, it's given me other things to think about lately!

Anonymous said...

That a cool picture. Hope you are feeling good.

Sarah

MT said...

Oh my - that squirrel carcas would have been an Insta-Chewie for my hounds!

This picture is hilarious!

Thanks for dropping by Writer-Mommy! Enjoy the Kool Aid Play Dough!

Rebecca Lily said...

DEFINITELY Dobson's Bringing Up Boys. :) I have not read it yet but everyone raves about it.