Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy 10th Anniversary to Us!!!

Wow. A whole decade. I am sure you all want to know how we celebrated tonight so I won't keep you in suspense any longer. After our impromptu flight to Paris, France for dinner and a romantic evening at the Eiffel tower, we jetsetted home in time to eat some cheese pizza from Walmart, take four kids to the dollar cinema to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, and host Emma's friend over for a sleepover.

Ladies, put your jealousy aside - it just isn't attractive =).

Seriously though, we did visit the doctor this morning (the whole troop) and got some fun and exciting news about the baby.

For those of you who do NOT wish to know, don't log on tomorrow. . . and don't worry - there is only one! Stay tuned............

2 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

Well I will be checking in on Monday to read your news. We're leaving in the AM for Michigan to hang out with family for Easter weekend... and I promised myself I would leave my laptop behind.

Happy 10th!! We had our 10th in October... wanna know how we celebrated?? I don't even remember. I think we went out to eat someplace local but it was nothing earth-shattering. :) We didn't even get each other cards. Yeah we are old fogeys now! But we do love each other. :)

Hugs!
Rebecca

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful way to spend an anniversary with the whole team going to the OB office. Woo hoo! I'll be checking back here for the news. I can't wait. We need to make a dinner date so I can buy my round two of Girl Scout cookies. Let me know what night of the week you need to satisfy some pregnant hormones for some great Mexican food in my neighborhood.