Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Blog - I know you'll come through

I started this blog because extended family lives far away and I just AM NOT internet savvy. Now, it has turned into a way to stay close to friends and connect with all sorts of fascinating people that I would just love to live across the street from but don't. Let us just say my friend Sarah opened Pandora's box when she so patiently taught me how to do this. I don't have time to surf for blogs much but a friend has turned me on to this one. It's about a young family with plenty of hurdles but enough faith and strength to go around. Because I so treasure my friends that read this and know you are an authentic, spiritually gifted bunch, please take a second to check out this family and say a prayer for them. They'll appreciate it - and I know what you all can do!

http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I read that blog too from time to time. Heartbreaker.

Rebecca Lily said...

I have been on that one too.

I think it's so inspiring. They have touched so many people with their faith!

I'd love to live across the street from YOU guys!! :)