Monday, March 17, 2008

Celebrating Xu Bing!

I know today is St. Patrick's Day... but honestly, besides green beer, corned beef and cabbage, and slightly creepy little leprachauns, what is there to blog about?

So... I am turning attention to our friends' blog - we met them when our plans included adopting and were thrilled to learn they lived pretty close to us. They are a great family and we are thrilled their plans changed and they have accepted the referral of a gorgeous little guy from China.

Rebecca's blog is lots of fun (they have four children already) and she is one of the members of Blogovers With Love (another member did my blog for me). If you are at all interested in starting a blog - they do this to raise money for adoptions and to help children in orphanages. I can refer them without hesitation. If you have a minute - check him out! He is just CUTE and I think he will fit into their family wonderfully....

The link is to the right under Links and Blogs I Like to Read. It's the China Blessings One.

1 comment:

Rebecca Lily said...

Amy!! this is too sweet. :) We think you guys are awesome! When are we going to get the families together again?? I'm sure you've been so busy (like me!) Thanks for celebrating little Xu Bing with us.... we REALLY need to pick him a name!! Any recommendations?? I think we have the same style. :)

How are you feeling these days?

Hugs, Rebecca