Friday, December 7, 2007

Questions for the season....

No picture today - though I wish I had a camera on me at the time. This morning, we were a bit rushed getting the "morning routine" executed on time. I "mentioned" to Grayson he needed to get moving in order to make it to school on time. He stopped, put his hand on his hip and cocked his head to one side. "Mom - do you think Mary yelled at Jesus when He was a little boy?" Well, this gave me pause but I couldn't show fear. So I promptly replied -" If He were acting like this, I am sure she did yell at Him." Pretty snappy huh? I thought I had won. He finished putting on his coat and headed for the door. As the door was closing, I heard him mutter under his breath - "I bet God was watching that Mary." Hmmm, I wonder what the subtle implications for that are.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my... Where do kids com up with this stuff?!?!

Rebecca Lily said...

That little Grayson is one smart cookie. Better watch out for that one. :)

Rebecca