Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Nostalgia and Getting Elfed


All of you know what a "sleep Nazi" I am. By 8:00 pm this Mama is ready to punch out and be off the clock. It is a rare day that my kids see past 8:15. Lately though, the nostalgia has gotten a hold of me and the kids have been able to stay up to see all the Christmas "classics." Maybe I am using this term loosely, but Rudolph and Frosty and The Year Without a Santa Claus (you know, the one with the Heat Meister in it) make the grade for me. Monte and I sat and each could remember fond memories of sitting in front of the TV with our families watching these. So, I bent the rules a bit and let them stay up a little later. Thank goodness they are only on once a year!
Also.... Leslie sent me this great link so click on it and watch the Savage kids get elfed!
It is lots of fun to do so if you do one, please email it to me! If I can do it, so can you!

2 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

What do the Savage kids think about turning into dancing elves? :) Good job, Mama. Very cute.