Saturday, December 15, 2007

Don't Try This At Home.....

I doubt I should even post this for fear of people seriously questioning our parenting skills. However, it was great fun and highly supervised so here it goes. The Savage children go stair sledding. I think the video speaks for itself but here is a little background information.
1. The weather had been crummy and the kids were a bit stir crazy.
2. It was all Monte's idea.
3. Nope, noone hit the Grandfather clock at the base of the steps.
4. These are video clips, so click on the play button to start them.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It doesn't suprise me that this was all Monte's idea!

Anonymous said...

I amused myself with your children's antics while printing Christmas Cards..maybe you'll get one before Christmas! Dax is sound to sleep...you're right, his viewing this could lead to bad things! I want to see the video of you and Monte stair sledding!