Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yeah for Hannah(s) !!!







We are blessed to have two Hannahs in our lives and we got good news from both of them recently. Hannah C and her parents got good news in Indianapolis this week. I was suspecting they would but I breathed a sigh of happiness and relief when I heard the good news!






The older (but no less gorgeous) Hannah and her mom came to visit over the weekend en route to a college visit in Ohio. Hannah's mom is my first cousin and I do wish we lived closer. I adore that entire family. We had a great visit and the kids were soooo happy they spent two nights with us. We all missed seeing Jim, Olivia and Daniel though.... next time?






Hannah is contemplating college choices and weighing very important factors - cost, proximity to home (or adoring relatives), big town, small town, etc. We are so very proud of her and are confident that she will make the right choices for herself.






All that collegiate talk has made me very nostalgic ... have I really been out of grad school 13 years???? I am a fossil.



No comments: