Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hannah's Homecoming



Kevin, Sarah, and Hannah touched down here in Hoosierville yesterday. The kids and I were pretty excited to see little Hannah in person so we loaded up Jennifer's (wife to Troy - see earlier post) minivan and headed to Fort Wayne International Airport. I don't see anything international about it ... but that's what it's called.

It took a bit of explaining to all of the kids about what all was happening ... but they understood that they were going to be a small piece of a very special day. How often do you get to be part of something like that? We got a chance to talk with Hannah's grandma(s) before the plane arrived. The looks on their faces ... that's about as good as it gets.

Thanks to Sarah and Kevin for letting all of us at the airport be among the first to welcome Hannah home.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I cannot get over how sweet she looks!!

Teresa said...

She is precious!! What a very special day!! January 1 we were at the Indy airport to welcome home our friends and their precious baby girl from China! What a wonderful blessing to be a part of:)

Marci @Finding Joy in the Journey said...

I must be channeling you because all I can say when I see pictures of this baby is that I just want to eat her up. I'm not usually one to talk about babies in terms of their deliciousness, but you had better be working on some sort of arranged marraige deal for Cooper and Miss Hannah Claire...she has got to be one of the most beautiful babies I've laid eyes on!

What fun to be there when they came home!