Friday, January 16, 2009

I Call Dibs on the Brain Tumor!


As you know, I am a HUGE Grey's Anatomy fan. I am an even bigger Jeffrey Dean Morgan fan. When the GA writers killed him off a few seasons ago, it was akin to a real-life catastrophe. There was wailing, gnashing of teeth, and a migraine headache the next morning from crying. Don't pretend I was the only one. I was in a room FULL of wailers.

So, while some of you Grey's fans are not getting the "ghostmance" between Denny and Izzy.... I have it all figured out. Denny is not a ghost. He's a brain tumor.

To that end, when Izzie is diagnosed (probably during sweeps week), she'll have to decide whether to have the tumor removed (and loose Denny) or live out the remainder of her life in Denny-deliciousness. Hmmm .... that's a no-brainer.

No pun intended.

4 comments:

Marci @Finding Joy in the Journey said...

I am still a good three episodes behind but I was just thinking she was crazy. However you know that you and I are sailing in the same boat as this one. i'm not sure I could give up that voice, that smile, those dimples....

I miss watching this with you!

Dawn said...

Sounds good to me too!!
BTW ~ I think you are right.

Lisa S said...

Is he not the most Handsome man in Hollywood?? OMG and his smile so sweet. You may be correct in your diagnosis.....sounds right. Have you ever seen the movie Vicky christina barcelona? The actor looks like his (not as good looking) twin http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/N2MGr69d8E2/Vicky+Cristina+Barcelona+Movie+Stills+Vicky/0tzEPSbptm5/JAVIER+BARDEM

Javier Bardem.

Just something intersting!

Susan said...

I think you are probably right but I don't want Denny to go, he is so cute!