Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We're Back ... and Still Alive!

Yeah! We are home and successfully completed a week at Disney. No pictures yet - mostly because I took almost 300 so I haven't sorted them out yet. Also... I am coming back to two very part time jobs (almost 15 hours per week total - doesn't sound like much but it is killing me just now) and a load of laundry and the last 8 days of school. Also - Grayson did turn five while we were there and he had a party before we left. No thank you notes done yet either. I have a bit of backblogging to do prior to all the Disney stuff.

The biggest reason to put off blogging a few more days.... season finales. Yep... NCIS is on now so I am pouring myself a major league decaf iced coffee and locking my bedroom door. Stay tuned - it was a really fun trip.

No comments: