Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fun Updates

It's been just a little bit crazy around here maintaing the regular schedule with all the holiday stuff thrown in. It's really been just about all I can do to keep my head above water. I haven't been as consistent as I'd like with jounaling, blogging, OR exercising but I'm trying to just keep breathing deeply and knowing it's ALL GOOD.

Some fun updates ...

Cooper went to the doctor for his "almost four months" checkup. He weighs 18 and 1/2 pounds and is 26 inches long. He is 80 percentile for height, 90 percentile for head circumference, and is off the chart for weight. He also grew two inches since his last checkup. Good stuff.

He also got two shots. He was supposed to get many more, but this mama just doesn't feel like we need to give all these shots at the same time. He'll get them all - I'm not against vaccinations - just spread out a little more. We have an understanding at our ped's office. They do what I ask and I exhaust them. It works out well for both of us.

Also - we are officially dog-sitting for our friends Sarah and Kevin when they go to Taiwan in two weeks or so. Sedona and Wrigley had a little "meet and greet" last night. Sarah's blog explains it all so well, I'll just let you check it out over there if you are interested. The kids are over the moon about it. It was THE topic of discussion at the breakfast table this morning.

Oh, and I've gotten three Christmas cards so far. Not even close to doing ours yet so don't be looking for it this week ... or maybe next. Anyone for Happy New Year's cards?

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Amy ~

You are doing awesome! You don't have one, not two, not three but four kiddos and you are doing a remarkable job!! Take it one day at a time and enjoy every moment of it ~ you can't get the time back and it is so very precious ~ you're such a great mom and it shows!!!
As for the sister thing ~ I definitley have some girl-friends that are like sisters and those bonds are just as special ~ I'm always here if you need anything...like a great dinner and even better girl time at Casa's:)
That is awesome you get to dog sit for Sarah ~ your little ones can get Sedona all ready for the new little one that will be arriving her her house:) Have a great night!

Rebecca Lily said...

We're doing Chinese New Year cards. :) i.e. February! Nice huh?? (I just couldn't bear to send cards out without Owen in them!)

Sedona is going to have a blast with you guys!!!! Did Sarah ask you to blog every day while they are in Taiwan, so they can get updates on the babydog? :)

xoxo