Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cooper's First Photo Shoot











It dawned on me today that I haven't had Cooper's pictures taken yet - well, except the ones from the hospital. Since the older ones are still "on vacation" at Nana and Papa's house, I thought I might take advantage and go get the 4 1/2 month ones done. You know ... the ones you take when you've forgotten the 3 month ones.

I think it was a pretty successful trip. The immediate gratification side of me is also really happy to have them in 15 minutes. Now if I could just get them framed and hung.....

2 comments:

Susan said...

Great Pictures, he is sooo cute!

Teresa said...

Amy ~

His pictures are great!!!! He is just precious:) I love the one of the two of you also ~ you both are very photogenic:) Have a very happy new year!!!