Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008




The Christmas season can get crazy with all the preparations, shopping, and spending. This year was no exception. With a new baby and all that goes with that, things were a little more harried this year. However, as it always does ... the Christmas eve church service put my heart and mind in the right place and reminded me again of the reason for the season.




I am thankful for all our blessings ... faith, family, and friends. How perfect to be surrounded by all three this holiday season. Happy Birthday Jesus!








1 comment:

Teresa said...

I LOVE the Christmas picture ~ you all look great ~ I can't believe you had a baby just a few months ago ~ you go girl! We will have our homestudy completed this week ~ one step closer to Gabriella Grace! We are thrilled for Rebecca and Sarah as they will be bringing their bundles of joy home...very, very soon!!!!