Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Little Mama and the Martha Stewart Morning




Today I am REALLY feeling like a stay at home mom. Claire and I have dropped off food at the elementary school for Teacher Appreciation Luncheon, gone to the YMCA (for gymnastics class for her and walks around the track for me), taken a nature walk and collected things we saw, and had a lunch with all four food groups. Add to that - Claire has been practicing "being a mommy" for the past few hours and it's feeling a little too much like a Hallmark card.


So - I'm blogging this Martha Stewart morning so that I have documented proof to show the kids' psychotherapists in 20 years that I did, in fact, do everything right. Once.

1 comment:

Rebecca Lily said...

You're a riot. :) Those hallmark card days are few and far between for most of us, but they are wonderful when they happen. :) Look at little Cooper and Claire's baby side by side!! That's so cute!! And FOUR food groups for lunch????? You are supermama!

xoxo
Rebecca