Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cooper's Daily Routine




So ... I've had a few (several) requests for more pictures of Cooper. I know... I know.


It's been really hard to post some good ones of him for a few reasons:

1. He's the fourth one! I fully recall taking long photo shoots of Emma in every article of clothing she owned. Now ... it's hard to fit in a few shots between soccer, playdates, and laundry.


2. He still doesn't keep his eyes open for long periods of time. I can't really blame him. When he does open them ... three siblings get one inch from his face and speak as loudly as they can - saying silly things three octaves higher than they usually talk - "COOPER - ARE YOUR EYES OPEN??? OOOH - AREN'T YOU JUST THE CUTEST THING???? I WANNA HOLD HIM - NO I WANT TO - MOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I wonder why he goes back to sleep so quickly?


3. If I post too many on the blog - no one will be excited when they open the birth announcement that is coming in the mail (when I mail them out).


Actually - the portraits they took at the hospital are ready to be picked up. As soon as I get them - I'll scan them in. I think they will do him more justice than I can.


Until then - this is pretty much what he looks like during his routine.

No comments: