Saturday, June 14, 2008

Grayson Wants a Page Too!


I just knew this would happen. Grayson saw my last post and he "wants one too." I guess he's worthy. Here you go buddy.


This is probably my favorite picture of Grayson taken in a while. Disney is not quite enough excitement for him - he has to climb the trees too. That pretty much sums it up. This is a HUGE summer for him. He just turned five, gets to chew gum, is ready to ride a bike with no training wheels, and has turned into a pool aficionado (I can't wait until Emma reads this and asks what this is). He just did his first week of day camp and loved it. He was totally ready for 8 hour days in 90 degree heat doing really cool outdoor stuff. He never once complained. Well, except when he realized it was over.


He also wrote all of his own thank you notes (that's why they were a month late), makes his own bed, and pours his own cereal. He's the first one asleep and the first one up -always with a smile of his face and an "I love you mom." He's a force of nature. I just love him to pieces.


He's pretty darn excited about this baby boy and the chance to teach him all the cool things boys can do. He just told me today what is on his list:

1. Chewing gum.

2. Stair sledding (see old post for video sure to make you wince)

3. Riding a 2 wheel scooter.


I'm excited for them as well. Every night this week my heart has melted as I eavesdrop on the girls' room as Emma reads Claire a book. The boys will have their own relationship and we can't wait to see it. All I can think right now is - Grayson will be a tough act to follow.

No comments: