Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Disney Trip Part One






Here are a few pictures from the Disney trip. I am working on getting a book together and perhaps a slide show - when I do, that will be easier than posting all the cute ones here.


All in all, we are glad we did it. The timing was perfect really. Though I will have to live with pregnant pictures, I wasn't too tired and the weather was great. It never rained and the kids were really troopers considering all they had to deal with (plane rides were a first for Claire and Grayson and Emma don't remember much about going to Puerto Rico).


The double stroller (that fit all three kids with a little figuring) was perhaps the best purchase we made. I am GOING to find one of those Disney strollers and when I do - you will hear me from wherever you are. They were great!!!


We kept a fairly rapid pace because we don't plan to go back for a few years. The kids had a great time - though really, they are just as excited about the local waterparks and seasonal pool membership. That figures doesn't it?


I think next on our list for a big family vacation would be somewhere on the outer banks of North Carolina or some other beachy vacation with a pool and a beach and no other agenda. We'll have to see about that one. I'm really not thinking too much about that now ....

1 comment:

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

Such cute pictures, although that one looks like maybe you coordinated their outfits just a little. Ummm...we need to talk.