Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


Here's hoping your Valentine's Day is everything you are hoping it will be - and better than Claire's....


My heartfelt apologies for not "blogging" more regularly since the Father Daughter Dance - I have gotten a few emails from you just waiting with baited breath to see what has gone on since then....


Update... I went to my annual Illinois Speech and Hearing Convention in Chicago Feb 7-10th with two friends. We make it as annually as we can for two reasons:

1. We have to (in order to stay licensed and all that good stuff).

2. For a few hours between sessions, we make a break for it and drive to Woodfield Mall for lunch at PF Changs or Cheesecake Factory and some serious shopping.


You wouldn't think being gone (with Monte and the kids home) would SERIOUSLY disrupt the schedule but oh. my. goodness. Since my return...


1. Science Fair project (Emma's maiden voyage) due.

2. Valentine's for all three classes due (accompanied by bribing Grayson to do fine motor work by writing addressing AND signing all his valentines).

3. Of course - I FORGOT I volunteerd to co-chair the V-day party for Grayson's class. At the last moment, work scheduled a mandatory inservice at exactly the same time as the party - conveniently located at the other end of town. Daddy to the rescue. He agreed (at great expense to me) to do the party - books, crafts and all. What a good man! Regrettably, no pics to post!

4. Claire has another ear infection that is not clearing up. Doctor upped her meds to Augmentin. BAD allergic reaction today (accompanied by rash and diarrhea) so I have spent my day transferring her from the tub to the potty chair. I have also arranged multiple pediatrician appts, ENT appts, and trips to the pharmacy. I have to be mindful of the time because I am due to volunteer in Emma's class today and finish up seeing my patients I didn't see Wednesday due to the mandatory inservice. Did I mention we have to have heart shaped pizza for dinner ( I have yet to order) and the Science Fair Open House tonight?


Good grief! Seriously, I am hopeful your day and night are romantic, fun, and rash free! Maybe next year...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I first visited your blog, but my antispyware said that he is infected with an unknown virus.
I deleted the virus through this AntiSpyWare.
The virus does not manifest itself but gradually destroys information on the computer.