Thursday, July 29, 2010

Now Welcoming House Guests....




We are having our first houseguest since moving here to NC. My mom is coming for a nine day stay. Hope she is easily entertained as I don't know my way around too much as yet!


Many people have asked about the house.. so I am posting a picture here so you know what it looks like when you come visit. No basement here .. but we do have a "bonus room" on the third floor. It's equipped with a bed and a full bath. And four kids who would love to see you!


You are officially invited as the Savage Inn is open for business! No excuses now Northerners!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh Amy ~ I LOVE your house ~ it is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm a total white front porch type of girl! I also love the colors ~ it is just sooooo homey looking!!! We will be driving through NC next July...we stop and say hi if your home and its at least sort of on our way ~ we'd love to see you!!!

Sarah said...

Will try to call you Friday to make our reservations. :)

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site ourlittlesavages.blogspot.com
Is this possible?