Thursday, July 1, 2010

What a Difference ...







four years can make. I was browsing through old pictures and found some from summer of 2006. Four years ago... we were living in Morton, IL with three kids. Claire was using floaty arms and a ring to enjoy the pool. Here were are in North Carolina (after a three year stop in Indiana) with four kids ... and Claire is swimming in three events in tonight's meet.


I remember that summer well ... and we never would have dreamt our lives would change in soooo many ways. How many new people we would meet ... places and experiences we would see. Not that we wouldn't have been content to stay there... but what would we have missed out on? What would we have gained?

One thing is for sure ... they are growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hope you are enjoying North Carolina, I will be passing by on 40 headed to Topsail Island for a week at the beach on Saturday, I will give a little wave as I pass the exit for Cary.