Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Prayers for Health

And so it goes.

The every day marches on ... bringing with it a host of minutia. Activities, schedules, commitments, fires to put out and dramas to stop watching all keep the mind on the smaller things. Then something happens to bring it all back into perspective.

In the past two days, we've had some fairly serious medical blips on our personal and extended family radar. I am reminded of a certain radiologist and what he told me back in my hospital days. "It only takes a moment for a life to be turned upside down." How right he was.

So, in the midst of the minutia - I am saying a prayer for health on the part of our loved ones. May they know the ways of our hearts, the strength of our spirits, and the power of our prayers.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Hey lady ~ I'm going to email you to see how everything is however I want you to know you all are in prayers and I'm here if you need anything!!!