Thursday, May 28, 2009

9 Months (Plus two weeks)




I know... I know.  I'm two weeks late with this post.   But there's a good reason for that.

He's MOBILE.  Crawling...pulling to stand ... cruising on furniture.  Did I mention cruising FROM furniture to walls - then other pieces of furniture?  He's taking steps FORWARD.  All in two weeks.

It's exciting.  And frightening.    I had sort of forgotten the whole "mobile baby boy"  stage.  It is sooo vastly different from the girls.   But that smile ... makes me forget what a handful he is.

And the hair.  Cooper's now sporting some serious "man hair."  It's thick, blonding up nicely, and CURLY.    Especially is this humidity.  Oh, and of course during fits when we cry so hard we sweat buckets.  But we wouldn't know anything about that would we Cooper?  Nope.  Not me mama.

5 comments:

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

Could he look any more like Grayson? Holy cow. What a sweet boy!

mamatutwo said...

Oh, what a sweetie! Yup, that "boy is newly on the move" is exciting, terrifying, and exhausting! Our fourth is in her way, a girl. Will be exciting to see how this stage develops with her!

Sarah said...

eeek! Love the grins you captured here and that curly man hair. I just want to run my fingers through it and feed him a cookie.

Marci @Finding Joy in the Journey said...

He just has cheeks you wanna squeeze! You couldn't mistake that guy for anyone elses child!

Mike the mold man is coming Monday. He said to tell you hello!

Sorry, sometimes my posts are slightly like riding some sort of drama coster. Today was less eventful, today was Thursday =).

Teresa said...

He is just soooooo precious!!! And walking ~ at 9.5 months ~ he is by all means an over achiever! He is more than ready to keep up with his big brother and sisters:)