Monday, March 9, 2009

Cooper's New Trick
















Our littlest guy is now eating puffs! Not only that, but he's feeding himself! Not always accurately (see above photo where the puff is on the sleeve) but .... he's doing it.

I'm not sure how I feel about this latest development. Of course, it's a GREAT distraction that will allow him to separate from mommy for longer periods (I envision myself doing dishes or going to the Y in the future) but it does mean he's growing up. Quickly. Even more quickly because I'm busy with the other three and can't just sit and hold him all day. Absorbing and archiving every milestone. I wish I could.

Today, I'm just snapping pictures and handing out puffs. The laundry, dishes, and dog grooming appointment be damned. I can't miss this.

4 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

Now, how COULD you miss that cuteness, especially for LAUNDRY??? :) Love the second to last picture with the little chubby hands. Congrats to Cooper on his big milestone!!

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

Oh, that's way better than housework. And HOW did he get to be so old?

Anonymous said...

He is so cute you will have plenty of time for housework later.

Sarah

Sarah said...

Hey, Amy. I'll be over at your house with a container of large curd cottage cheese for Mr. Cooper and my camera in hand in a month or so. Just you wait. :)