Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010











At least once in a lifetime, everyone should have the kind of Christmas we had this year.

Grandparents are here, the kids sang at Christmas Eve service, there is a possibility of a white Christmas, and our family grew by four feet.

We decided this year to try to keep the "stuff" to a minimum...and try to focus on making memories. When we came home from church after Christmas Eve service, a box was wiggling and whining under the tree.

I can't wait to watch the video that Monte took... It as the kind of moment I wish I could have frozen as I couldn't watch all the kids' expressions at once. The kids welcomed our new goldendoodle puppy...Abigail Christmas Savage (Abby) with shouts, shrieks, and tears.

Monte and I welcomed her at midnight, three and six o'clock am....as anticipated. It's crazy... we know it. But I know how fast the moments fly by...and how quickly life can change. It was a once in a lifetime Christmas. We hope you had one too.

Merry Christmas ...and may God bless you with the heart of a child this new year.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

What a wonderful Christmas!!! Abby is precious ~ something tells me she will be making herself right at home:)

Sarah said...

hope you all have a wonderful New Year and 2011 will be a fun-filled, healthy year.

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog