Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"Weddy Doe Mom" .....







"Tum on Mom!" Yep, Cooper was "weddy" for his first day of preschool today. Armed with his Diego backpack (thank you Auntie Janet) and a snack, he practically ran to the van.


Once he got there, he thought I would be staying ... just like at meet the teacher day. Guess I forgot to mention that I had mommy things to do. The lip came out and the eyes teared up ... and I had that mommy guilt brewing in my stomach. Momentarily. Fortunately, I had an appt and couldn't linger. Kiss and hug and off I went.


He cried. He settled down. He played, made a craft, went outside and had a snack. He crashed in the car before we made it out of the driveway. What more could I want from a preschool for two year olds?


Besides, how cute does he look standing outside with that backpack on? Seriously.

2 comments:

Susan said...

He is so big!! Sounds like he did great after awhile. When does he go back?

Myah said...

he is a DOLL BABY!