Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer is....




going home again to attend an incredibly run (and exhausting week) of vacation bible school, hanging out with nearest and dearest friends, and hearing my kids giggle late at night with their version of cousins. It is sun-kissed noses, afternoons at the pool, smores at night, and going to sleep to the sounds of fireworks set off on the lake.

I haven't been posting much ... but I have been enjoying the long and lazy days of summer. Hope you are too.

Thanks to the girls of Morton United Methodist Church for (again) welcoming my kids and giving them an incredible Christ-filled experience! And for giving me some great girl time! You guys are the best!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds like you are having a great summer!

Teresa said...

It looks like you all had a GREAT visit and are having a wonderful summer!!! Enjoy every bit of it ~ it seems like it goes by more quickly with each and every year:)