Sunday, April 27, 2008

Signs of Warmer Weather






It must be getting warmer outside. Of course, forecast for tomorrow is in the low 40s. We've been celebrating around here by eating watermelon, having sleepovers (with friend Samantha), and sporting new sunglasses, hats, crocs, and flip-flops. If you look closely to Claire and Grayson's left, you can even see some of my tulips coming up. Yeah!


The countdown to Disney has begun. Two weeks from tomorrow. I admit to being more overwhelmed than excited right now. People are so helpful with giving me advice - however, it is often contradictory. What to do? Take the double stroller or rent one there? Take two swimsuits apiece or three? Roll-on sunscreen or spray? It may seem trivial .... but people have very strong feelings about their Disney experiences and we want to do it all correctly!


Feel free to send me your "we did it this way and loved it OR the never again" stories via email or comments. Enjoy the weather!

1 comment:

Marci @Finding Joy in the Journey said...

I'm so glad to see that the great big version of Claire I've been seeing in these pictures has not gotten so big that shes outgrown Bear!

As far as Disney, I have not gone as an adult, but you people and all your fretting scares me a tad! From what I've heard, don't take the stroller! Jon & Kate (and several others) have talked about how great the Disney strollers are. Apperantly not schlepping the double stroller is totally worth the $$. So, there is my hearsay advice!