Monday, May 23, 2011

Arrrgghh.... the Two's Room Be Over ....









It's the last week of preschool for the year. Sniff.



Cooper is wrapping up his 2 yr old year with Pirate Week.



I love preschool. It allows me to go to work and be my "pre-children" self for a few hours a week. But more than that, it allows my kids to grow, and be active, and learn, and become more independent. Plus, they get to do all kinds of fun things that I don't have the creative spark (or patience) to do. Homemade bird feeders and tye-dye? Those are "preschool only" activities. After all, what fun would Ms. J and Ms. L have if all of you had "already done that" at home?



This two year old class was a big gamble. Cooper had just turned two, we had just moved, and I was still grieving the loss of the "known" preschool at home. But I believe God left that ONE opening just for us... and He knew what we needed.



Cooper and I fell in love with the preschool... the entire staff. It's now our church home. It's gone from "the new" to "the known" and we are thankful for what it has given us. I just hope they don't expect any tye-dye coffee filter projects over the summer....











1 comment:

Teresa said...

Isn't amazing how God can work everything out in His perfect timing and He knows exactly what we need:) I'm thrilled you all have found a church home and that Cooper had a wonderful first year in pre-school!!!