Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Savages enter the 21st century!

Ta-Da!!! We've done it! As some of you know, I have this certain aversion to technology. It is part of my New Year's Resolution to befriend my computer. So - with the very patient help of my techno-savvy friend Sarah, the Savages are ready and able to blog away!

For those of you new to blogs, this is a fun way to stay updated and informed on the goings on of our family. I will be postings pictures, current events, links to other blogs you may find fun, and perhaps the kids' artwork and some music when I get more competent. Save this page under your favorites and check back often. I am hoping to post daily - we will see how this goes! You can leave comments too - we would love to hear from you!

Even though we are officially on-line today, I am going to go back and "back-blog" and get you updated on all the good stuff the kids have been doing, seeing, etc. You can scroll down the page to see past posts and even click on the bottom right corner for older stuff. This is too much fun!

No comments: