Sunday, September 18, 2011

First Football Game



On my "bucket list" is a professional football game. But not just any game.... it has to be the Colts... or the Packers. Coincidentally, that very thing is on Monte and Grayson's bucket lists as well. When two tickets came available to see the Pack play here in Carolina, let's just say I took one for the team and let the boys go.


I'm not taking it very well. But they are having a blast and I am happy for them. Mostly.


In the spirit of full disclosure, had the game been at Lambeau... or in Indy...I would have rigged the straw game.

4 comments:

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

What a Mom!! And what a fun day for the boys!

Teresa said...

Your an awesome mama!!! Glad they are having a great day:)

Quenataucus Corner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quenataucus Corner said...

All are excellent players onebidwonders, but not one of them is able to win a game by themselves.