Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Meet Indy


Here it is. The final birth announcement you will be receiving from us. Meet Indy, our newest addition. He is a chocolate lab - about six months old. He is super sweet, pretty calm, potty trained, crate trained, and the love of Emma's life.

There has been a fair amount of drama since we first met Indy (more on that later when I have more time) but things have settled down nicely and he's fitting right in. He was a rescue from Central Indiana Lab Rescue and was in a foster home for a while where learned all about being part of a family. I highly recommend going this route when looking for a new pet.

More to follow. We've learned a lot in the past three days. Isn't he cute?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

He looks darling. How's Rigley taking to his new sibling?

Sarah said...

i have always said I want a chocolate lab and then name it mocha. 4 kids and a dog, you have your hands full, especially since if cooper is like lily who loves dogs, dog water bowls, dog chew toys, and dog food! (we don't have a dog, my mom does and lily gets into everything dog when we are over there) congrats on the new addition!

Teresa said...

I'm so happy you have a new addition to your family ~ I believe he is exactly where he is supposed to be:)

Julie Hunt said...

I like his new name, cute! Your blog is amazing...where do you find the time girl??? How has he been behaving? We all miss him around here, especially when I woke up the next morning and he wasn't there for me to watch "do a pee pee" :)