Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Hope We Find ....


duplicates of the friends (and their parents) the kids have made while here in Ft Wayne. Both Grayson and Emma have a special "core" of friends... they may not see them every day outside of school ... or they might. But regardless of how much time they spend together, they just seem to pick up where they left off. It's special. I have that with some people ... and I understand what it means to "hit if off."


We had a going away party last weekend (more on that later) and I got to live that experience with my friends ... and watch my kids live it with theirs. This is an incredible picture of Grayson and some of his "peeps." They played together for HOURS ... with nary a word from them. More importantly, I love their parents. I trust them with my child ... and they trusted me with theirs. They are special. Thank you for being there.


Hope there are more just like you.

No comments: